Monday, May 18, 2009

Bluegrass Finals Update

Sorry I didn't post last night but we went to a congratulatory dinner with the MacRae's who had a clean sweep yesterday. Alasdair and Star showed us all how it should be done (and many of us clearly needed the lesson!) He and Nap were second and his wife Tricia should be very proud of her 3yr old Cap who finished the course and ended up in 3rd.
Lad and I were 11th in the end and although it wasn't a very good run, it was more than I expected to do (since Lad isn't a good outrunner) and we were better than some. I was proud of him for hanging in there because I asked alot of him.
I begged someone to take pictures for me, but we are traveling today and my camera is out of battery so I'll probably not get those up until tomorrow and then I will give a play by play of his run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Laddie!!! That was awesome! A double lift...*very* impressive!
You go, girl!!!
Lil